Electronic Travel Authorization

Apply Now

We are in no way affiliated with the Canadian government. We are a third party agency which charges a service fee of $99. Your information may be submitted to the government, for which they may or may not charge a fee.

Welcome to the Electronic Travel Authorization

Are you travelling to Canada? Enter your travel information now! We will check and submit your information to the authorities.

Complete your necessary travel authorization request

  • Online assistance

  • Simplified form

  • Application done in minutes

  • Travel package solution

Are you travelling to Canada? Enter your travel information now! We will check and submit your information to the authorities.

How to apply?


Get your passport ready

Get your passport and a credit or debit card ready before starting the process.


Enter your information

Fill out the online application form with your personal details and travel information. Please make sure the information you have entered are correct.


Pay and complete your order

Review your application and pay for our services and government fees by using a valid credit or debit card.


Receive your travel authorization

You will receive your confirmation within 24 hours by email. Our operators are happy to help if you have any issues related to your travel plan.

Our services

Your EVisa Canada ETA…

We enable you to complete your ETA as early as possible, so you can plan your trip without pressure. We'll manage the paperwork and submit your Evisa when the time comes

We offer you the hassle-free processing of your ETA so you can go to Canada without the risk of denied entry at the border. Moreover, we will securely email you the documentation before your trip, ready for you to show at the airport. This is a private website and not affiliated with the Canadian authorities.

Get the support you need for all your travel documents and applications at any time for only $99. We help you make smarter travel choice with the lowest fares including all the services detailed below:

100% error-free guarantee

24/365 online form

Clarified form

... and more

  • All-in-one booking platform

  • Concierge services

  • Admin support

Apply now

Tips before applying

You must have a valid credit/debit card, such as Visa, Mastercard, etc. in order to pay the obligatory costs of the form

You must hold a valid passport

If you are a permanent resident of the United States of America and you do not have a passport, you are still eligible to apply for a Travel Authorization by obtaining the following documents:


A valid United States refugee travel document (I-571)


A valid US entry permit (I-327)

Apply Now

What is ETA Canada?

It is an automated online requirement which involves completing an obligatory form for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by airplane. These travelers will visit Canada for the sake of commercialism, tourism or transit. By completing the form, the government can determine whether certain visitors are eligible to enter the country prior to arrival. The authorization is automatically linked to your passport.

If your Travel Authorization has been approved and you hold a valid travel document, i.e. a passport, then you will be permitted to travel to Canada. However, simply completing a form does not guarantee your entry as it may be denied. You will receive an email from us to confirm whether your Travel Authorization has been accepted or declined. Once accepted, the authorization is valid for five years beginning the date of deliverance or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

What benefits do we offer?

This website offers much more than a few forms that get automatically filled. With years of experience and committed travel assistants, we support you every step of the way so that you save your time and energy on what really matters to you.

  • World-class visa application support. Your chances of a positive outcome are higher, and the processing time much shorter.
  • Concierge services with a full team of travel assistants dedicated to save you time and handle your travel arrangements.
  • Booking platform with hundreds of travel sites at once to find the cheapest flights and best hotel deals for you.
  • Customer services available 7/7 from 8 am to 6 pm.
  • Data protection, with your personally identifiable information being kept secure.

About us

This website is a non-governmental agency providing a full array of travel services, including the ETA for Canada.

Should you find any errors in your application, you may contact us up to 48 hours before your flight by sending an email to contact@my-trip-online.com. Note that you'll have to make a new application if you contact us after we submit the application to the Canadian Government.

Apart from this, there are other services available for you for one year. The cost of the registration is $99.

It's also possible to place your application on the website of the Canadian Government. However, in this case, you won't have any help from a live support agent, so you have to remember that incorrect applications can lead to difficulties entering Canada.

Who needs to apply?

As of March 15th 2016, foreign nationals of the following countries are required to hold a valid Travel Authorization before boarding their flight to Canada

  • Andorra
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Bahamas
  • Barbados
  • Belgium
  • Britain
  • Brunei
  • Chile
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech republic
  • Darussalam
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • New Guinea
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Papua
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Republic of Korea
  • Samoa
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Solomon Islands
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
Great help. A travel assistant highlighted manual entry mistakes from my side that were fixed before the visa was processed.

- William Blake

I had a few questions about the Canadian border rules that were responded to by email quickly. Pro-active customer support!

- Gerard Arazo

We are in no way affiliated with the Government of Canada.
We are a third party processing agency that charges a service fee for additional benefits.

  • Terms and conditions
  • Privacy policy
  • Contact
By using this website, you accept our privacy and cookie policies